We are now open for registrations inviting all teams at our state of the art Goals Football Centre Brighton. Are you ready to play? JOIN NOW!
After a fantastic launch in 2020 with teams from across the State entering, the 5-a-side Youth Cup is returning this Summer to Goals FC Brighton. Teams will battle it out on this 1 day cup to be named Champions!
Teams from Ages U08-U14 (2021 age groups) are invited to register for the Cup.
Think your team have what it takes?
ℹ️ KEY INFORMATION
Register your team NOW! LIMITED spaces!
- Saturday 11th December 2021
- U08, U10 and U12 Girls guaranteed 2x games (20 minutes each) and top 2 teams will play a Grand Final
- U12 & U14 guaranteed 3x games and top 2 teams will play a Grand Final
Below are the age groups, fees, and times for the Cup.
- Under 08 Boys (2013 and younger)
- Under 10 Boys (2011 and younger)
- Under 12 Boys (2009 and younger)
- Under 12 Girls (2009 and younger)
- Under 14 Boys (2007 and younger)
- All games played on Saturday 11th December 2021
- 5-a-side plus 3 substitutes allowed on matchdays - all participating players must be registered - roll on roll off subs
- U08, U10 and U12 Girls are 20 Minutes Games (2x 10 minute halves)
- U12, U14 are 15 Minutes Games (7.5 minute halves)
⏰ KICK OFF TIMES
- 12.20pm - Under 08, Under 10 and Under 12 Girls
- 03:20pm - Under 12 & U14
• 🥇 1st Place - Trophy and Gold Medals
• 🥈 2nd Place - Silver Medals
• Goals FC Brighton Breen Drive, Brighton East Victoria 3187
REGISTRATION STEP BY STEP
1️⃣ STEP 1 - Registering a new team
•You will firstly need to register a team (unless you are an individual looking for a team)
•Please make sure you register your team with the MAIN CONTACT/TEAM MANAGER/COACH details and ensure you select the correct age group on the drop down menu.
• Please choose a unique team that identifies your team (be creative) - this will ensure no duplicate team names too
• Once you've registered a team Goals FC Management will approve team registrations within 24 hours, they will then become available for players to Register as an Individual for your team
• Minimum 6 players must register to a team for 5-a-side
2️⃣ STEP 2 - Registering players
• Once you've registered your team into the correct age group, your team will then need to be approved by Goals FC. Once approved, you will then be able to register players