Looking for a 5-a-side Summer Competition for the Summer? Join our new competition this Summer at Goals FC Moorabbin
Please find all the information below regarding our Summer 2021/22 Season.
We are accepting registrations for teams and individuals now at both our state of the art Goals Football Centres. Are you ready to play? JOIN NOW!
ℹ️ KEY INFORMATION
Register your team NOW! LIMITED spaces per league available!
• Saturday Junior 5s
• Juniors Mixed U07/08, U09/U10 and U11/12
•5-a-side = 1 gk and 4 outfield
• Kick off times 3.15pm / 4.00pm / 4.45pm
• Junior Registration Fee = $120 per player ($10 per game) - 10x rounds +plus online processing surcharge from Stripe)
- No more weekly game fees, all players pay upfront for the season
• 5 players plus max 3 substitutes allowed on matchdays - all participating players must be registered
• 40 Minutes Games (2x 20 minute halves)
•Minimum 6 players must register to a team for 5-a-side and 8 players for 7-a-side
📆 LEAGUE DATES
•Saturday Junior 5s starts week commencing Saturday 27th November 2021
+ Season is inclusive of Finals - structure indicated by draw online
• Finals Winners receive a Trophy plus Winners Medals
• Finals Runners Up receive Medals
• Dates Closed /No games;
- Christmas closure from Thursday 23rd December 2021
-Return from Monday 3rd January 2022
• Goals FC Moorabbin 1 Lennox St Moorabbin VIC 3189
➡️REGISTRATION STEP BY STEP
STEP 1 - Registering a new team
•You will firstly need to register a team (unless you are an individual looking for a team)
• Teams who register and individuals will not be accepted
• Players must be registered before the season kicks off!
•Please make sure you register your team with the MAIN CONTACT/TEAM MANAGER/COACH details and ensure you select the correct age group on the drop down menu.
• Please choose a unique team that identifies your team (be creative) - this will ensure no duplicate team names too
• Once you've registered a team Goals FC Management will approve team registrations within 24 hours, they will then become available for players to Register as an Individual for your team
• Minimum 6 players must register to a team for 5-a-side and 8 players for 7-a-side
STEP 2 - Registering players
• Once you've registered your team into the correct age group, your team will then need to be approved by Goals FC. Once approved, you/parents will then be able to register players for your team and pay the fees
• You can register a player for the season here >> bit.ly/goalsfcsummer21players
• If you can't see your team in the registration search, it means the team hasn't either hasn’t been approved or it hasn't been registered yet by your coach/team manager.
Goals FC must fall in line with all Government directives with regards to the Public Health Orders. Our understanding of the current vaccination requirements at this stage of the roadmap is that vaccination requirements do not apply to community sport. This includes players, refs and coaches who are necessary to facilitate the community sporting activity. However, anyone attending the venue who is not directly participating as a ref,coach or player must meet any vaccination requirements. Please do not invite more than 1 parent per child to your game as we simply don't have the staff to facilitate large groups under the restrictions for the business. The front door may be closed between games to allow us to manage traffic through the centre.
• Q:"I don't have a team but would like to join one!"
• A: No problem! Go straight to "I'm registering for a team" and then choose one our teams for individuals without a team "Goals FC", pick your age group. We will then place you into a team!
• Q: Is it Indoor?
•A: Yes, Moorabbin is an indoor venue, no boots allowed, we recommend astroturf or indoor soccer shoes. Shin guards also compulsory
•Q: What facilities are on site?
•A: Street parking, Cafe-kiosk and Male and Female toilets. We also have a grandstand for seating